Copyright © 2005 NovaLash ® Inc.
All rights reserved.
We intend that our sites on the World-Wide Web be useful, informative, and interesting. We hope we've succeeded — and we hope you'll let us know how we can make it even better.
All we ask in return is that you abide by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because when you use our sites, you automatically agree to them. When we refer to "NovaLash", “www.lashextentions.com”,or “www.lashextensions.com”please understand this is a reference to NovaLash ® Inc..
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS IN OUR SITES
(1) You agree not to re-use material from www.lashextensions.com., lashextensions.com, or from any other NovaLash ® Inc. site operated by NovaLash ® Inc.. In particular, you agree not to copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, or transmit anything you obtain from a NovaLash ® Inc. web site unless you first get our written consent.
There's one exception: you may download material onto one computer for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you don't delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
But please don't modify the materials or use them for any other purpose; if you do, you'll be violating our intellectual property rights.
IF YOU SEND MATERIAL TO US...
1. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information that you communicate to NovaLash ® Inc. for use at this site (emails, articles, surveys, etc) becomes our property.
2. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make -- in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
It's very important for you to read the next two sections carefully -- so important, in fact, that the law actually requires us to put this material in capital letters...
NOVALASH ® INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ITS SITES.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY...
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE.
- USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE
- FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
- DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION.
- COMPUTER VIRUS.
- LINE FAILURE.
KEEP IN MIND THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING...
- DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY.
- DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (LEGALLY, "CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES")
- OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (LEGALLY, "INCIDENTAL DAMAGES").
- FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE'VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES -- OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE "INCIDENTAL" OR "CONSEQUENTIAL" DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY, AND YOU MAY INDEED HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES. IN SUCH CASES, WE CLAIM THE BENEFIT OF THE MAXIMUM LEGAL PROTECTION AVAILABLE TO US IN THOSE STATES.
BUT IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR THEY'RE CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY'RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS OUR SITES.
THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS. THIS MEANS THAT (SUBJECT TO THE EXCEPTION BELOW) NOVALAS ® INC. DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE MATERIAL IN THE SITE.
THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) WARRANTIES...
- THAT THE MATERIAL IS OF ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF QUALITY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THAT THE FUNCTIONAL ELEMENTS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, YOU (AND NOT NOVALASH ® INC.) ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF UTILIZING ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR DATA CONTAINED IN OUR WEB SITES.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES, THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. AGAIN, IN SUCH CASES, WE CLAIM THE BENEFIT OF THE MAXIMUM LEGAL PROTECTION AVAILABLE TO US IN THOSE STATES.
We sometimes provide access to other web sites from our site, but we don't endorse or approve any products or information offered at sites you reach through our site. Check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your browser to see if you are still in the NovaLash ® Inc. site or have moved to another site.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in our site are presented only to provide information about NovaLash ® Inc. and its products and services.
NovaLash ® Inc. controls and operates its site from the company's headquarters in Houston, Texas in the United States of America. We in no way imply that the material on the site is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you use our site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party.
You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from this web site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations.
NovaLash ® Inc. may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials.
In addition, by providing material on our web site, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. NovaLash ® Inc. are entitled to terminate all or part of any of its web sites at any time, without notice to you.
MISCELLANEOUS POINTS ABOUT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT
These Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Texas (without applying the state's conflict-of-law principles).
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
NovaLash ® Inc. may modify these Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, at any time, simply by updating this posting and without notice to you.
This is the entire agreement regarding all the matters that have been discussed in the preceding paragraphs.